Subscribe to blog for updates via periodic email notifications!
- TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION RECORDED IN THE US – 2017 Final Rad Count
- MILLION A WEEK CLUB IN THE US – 2017 FINAL RAD COUNT
- Are you in a city that gets a Million Counts of Radiation a Week? Million a Week Club: USA Total Gamma Rad No 2
- Million a Week Club – USA Total Gamma Rad by Bob Nichols
- TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION Year to Date 2017.7 | 18 November 2017
- Total Gamma Radiation 2017.6 Year to Date USA | It never goes away. It is better to know what the Rad level is than to not know.
- Know your RAD Number! Total Gamma and Beta Rads in 2016XR YRTW ELE in the States
- Total Gamma Radiation 2017.5 Year to date USA
- TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION 2017.4 YEAR TO DATE USA
- Total Gamma Radiation 2017.3 YEAR TO DATE USA including Rad Totals for the States since 2006
- Total Gamma Radiation 2017.2 YEAR TO DATE USA
- Total Gamma Radiation 2017 YEAR-TO-DATE USA
- TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADS in 2010 YRTW No 32XR
- YRTW ELE 2012 No 26X – TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADS – As far as I know this information has never been published before to an Unclassified general circulation audience.
- YRTW No 25 and 26 – DESOLATION. Right, you’ve seen this before. I like it. It conveys a lot.
- YRTW No 23 and 24 – 34,872,358 CPM, that’s the cumulative Rad for Detroit for the past 54 weeks . Sorry about that, Detroit, it’s a Bummer.
- TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADS in 2011 YRTW No 24X – YOUR RADIATION THIS WEEK
- Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab’s 200 Executioners Ready 1-30-7
- YRTW No 21 and 22 – Amarillo has endured 39,053,762 CPM in the past year plus two weeks or 54 weeks total.
- Did you ever think how much Rad U235 or Rad Plutonium 239 is vaporized in a detonation of a nuclear weapon?
- TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADS in 2007 YRTW No 20X …. Many of the EPA Rad monitoring stations at the time recorded a high fraction of the hourly readings during 2007….
- TGR YRTW NO 19 and 20 – YOUR RADIATION THIS WEEK – In Fayetteville, Arkansas what is laughingly called a “university” has taken up dumping radioactive water used in a reactor down the city sewer system. Beyond stupid, this is just plain old fashioned criminal.
- TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION Your Radiation This Week No 19 and 20 – MAPPED AND GRAPHED
- Total Gamma and Beta Radiation in 2006 YRTW 18X – I actually Gasped when I saw the Rad Beta Count for Washington, D.C. for this issue on the epa website. It was 2.1 Billion, yea, with a Capital B.
- TGR YRTW No 17 and 18 – YRTW ELE is published every two weeks on Saturday. ELE is an acronym for “Extinction Level Event.” The amount of Rad in the air now Dooms Humanity to a relatively quick Extinction
- YRTW ELE 2009 NO 16X TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADIATION – This is bad. Really Bad.
- TGR In YRTW No 15 and 16 – An atomic bomb 120 Kt develops energy 502.08 thousand billion Joules obtained by …
- TOTAL GAMMA AND BETA RADIATION 2008 HIGHS No 14X
- TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION In Your Radiation This Week No 13 and 14
- TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION In Your Radiation This Week No 11 and 12
- Gamma Radiation Report in Your Radiation This Week No 9 and 10. Dodge the Rads
- YRTW ELE 9 and 10 – Total Gamma Radiation – THE RAD IN AMERICA
- YRTW ELE 7 and 8 – Total Gamma Radiation – THE RAD IN AMERICA
- YRTW SOL 5 and 6 – Gamma Radiation Report – Short and to the point, the Sievert measurement informs all residents of eminent danger. Very democratic, that.
- YRTW SOL 3 and 4 – Gamma Radiation Report – New York City more Radioactive than Tokyo Japan
- YRTW SOL 1 and 2 – Gamma Radiation Report – See the List. Is your city on the List or close by?
- YRTW No 89 and 90 Breakout! Nuclear Radiation Down – Again! What’s Up?
- YRTW 87 and 88 – Evacuation and Extinction – we need to talk about this. This is a very real likelihood for us all.
- YRTW No 85 and 86 – Years worth of dead reindeer bones litter the vast Central Arctic plain in Alaska. Several years ago in 2010 the herd numbered 70,000 animals
- YRTW No 83 and 84 – Take all necessary precautions – 65 Cities are Reporting Radiation Above 1,000 CPM
- YRTW No 81 and 82 – Nuclear War Continues Relentlessly – 59 Cities are Reporting Radiation Above 1,000 CPM – Take all necessary precautions
- YRTW No 79 and 80 – Well, Well, what do you know!? Forlorn little old Bismark, ND, sits up there guarding the country’s border. Against what?
- YRTW No 77 and 78 – Listed in Counts per Minute by EPA, a Count is one Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument
- YRTW No 75 and 76 – The [Rad] unit either reported publicly; or it failed to do so 100% of the time. It can’t do both. Of course, it may be falsified.
- YRTW No 73 and 74 – Undeclared Nuclear War Continues – Radiation in the US Soars
- YRTW No 71 and 72 – The Contagion is after your Dog
- YRTW – Poisoned Air For All … no one is excluded…
- YRTW No 69 and 70 – Radiation in the US Soars
- YRTW No 67 and 68 – Still, all reporting cities are above normal.
- YRTW No 65 and 66 – and POLL QUESTIONS
- YRTW No 65 and 66 – Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is one Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument
- YRTW – RADIATION ALERT in Phoenix AZ
- YRTW No 64 – No action has been taken by the US Government, nor is it expected. They are the biggest Cowards of all.
- YRTW No 62 and 63 – Count – 30 Cities Reporting Above 1,000 CPM. Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM 
- YRTW No 61 – Surprise! Again the top spot in the Race to their Doom is Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- YRTW No 60 – You are a Target for this campaign of random murder and sickness.
- YRTW No 59 – Bees Bugs and Ocean Life are Goners too
- YRTW No 58 – What’s this? … WE’RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT
- YRTW No 57 – Colorado Springs exceeded 1,000 CPM of Total Beta and Gamma Radiation for 151 hours this week.
- YRTW 56 – All week long Colorado Springs, Colorado; Little Rock, Arkansas and Raleigh, North Carolina changed First, Second and Third Place many times.
- YRTW No 55 – War Crimes In Progress
- YRTW No 54 – There is no way to recover from these kinds of exposures
- YRTW No 53 – Cities over 1,000 CPM Doubled in this edition
- YRTW No 52 – Dodge the Rads (Radiation) It’s dangerous out there
- YRTW #51 – Miami Florida is in First place in the countdown to the end of time.
- YRTW No 47, 48, 49 and 50 – Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads – it’s dangerous out there.
- YRTW No 1-5 ACROSS THE UNITED STATES FROM EAST TO WEST AND NORTH TO SOUTH – THIS WAS YOUR RADIATION THIS WEEK- LAST YEAR
- YRTW No 46 – Have a wonderful radioactive week
- YRTW No 45 – Click for the list of America’s most Radioactive Cities
- YRTW No 44 -The highest radiation reporting city is listed first, the least radioactive city reporting is listed last
- YRTW No 43 – Have a wonderful radioactive weekend
- YRTW No 42 -Have a wonderful radioactive weekend
- YRTW No 41 – The highest radiation reporting city over 1000 CPM is listed first – the least radioactive city over 1000 CPM reporting is listed last
- YRTW No 40 – NEWSFLASH: US BIRTHRATE PLUNGES – SEE BELOW
- YRTW No 39 – Thirty American cities topped 1000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 38 – Good luck on keeping your friends or kids out of the Rad snow. Have them check out #RadSnow and #DodgeRadsNow — it might help.
- YRTW No 37 – Thirty-one American cities topped 1000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 36 – The problem of flammable rocks mixed with or next to the garbage dump is not solvable in this lifetime OR EVER
- YRTW No 35 – The Rad report from EPA and all the historical Rad records are totally gone
- YRTW No 34 – Thirty-nine (39) American cities topped 1,000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 33 – That means the list of potential Perps starts with all nuclear capable countries – including the US.
- YRTW No 32 – Thirty-two (32) American cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week
- YRTW No 31 – Are we under attack? Yes, we are…
- YRTW No 30 – The nuclear pulse in America happened again – Target Denver Colorado
- YRTW No 29 – US Abandons St Louis, Missouri to the nuclear contagion
- YRTW No 28 – Thirty-two cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week. Another Nine cities are clustered between 999 and 900 CPM
- YRTW No 27 – Presumably it [the missing radiation] did not go to the Moon; therefore, it is on Earth somewhere
- YRTW No 26 – 41 cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week, up from Thirty-three (33) cities in Your Rad Weather two weeks ago
- YRTW No 25 – The radiation Count is up yet again, America – Can 3,000 CPM be far behind?
- YRTW No 24 – 33 US Cities Over 1000 CPM During Sept 2015
- YRTW No 23 – UNACKNOWLEDGED NUCLEAR EVENT SWEEPS NORTHERN MIDWEST IN THE US
- YRTW No 22 – I know of no variety of Humans immune to radiation
- YRTW No 21 -Something spread radiation all over the country
- YRTW No 20 – Three cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week in Your Rad Weather This Week
- YRTW No 19 – The Lethality from a specific release goes up for 35 years…
- YRTW No 18 – Can 1,000 CPM be far behind? We’ll see. Stick with Bob Nichols on “YRTW” on VT – I’ll keep you advised…
- YRTW No 17 – Use these report numbers as your Starting Point in adding up your daily – monthly and annual exposure …
- YRTW No 16 – … the radiation levels and the Lethality move in opposite directions, the Lethality of the Rad goes UP for 35 years…
- YRTW No 15 – Take all appropriate precautions and actions. It is dangerous out there
- YRTW No 14 – 173.8 Times Normal Radiation at a city in the US…
- YRTW No 13 – Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and don’t forget to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!
- YRTW No 12 – Welcome Pittsburgh to America’s Most Radioactive Cities List
- YRTW No 11 – What is the normal Level of Radiation
- YRTW No 10 – Radioactive water, or Tritium, is a condition of their existence – It’s Nasty Stuff.
- Radioactive Tank No 9 Comes Limping Home
- YRTW No 9 -This is what everybody says, they are wrong of course, Nuclear Armageddon has already happened, probably sometime in the 1980’s
- YRTW No 8 -… the EPA acted decisively by shutting down the reporting functions of hundreds of radiation monitoring stations…
- YRTW No 7 – Last week a reader asked a question about Cesium137 in the atmosphere and air travel
- YRTW No 6 – These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this week around the United States and in your neighborhood.
- YRTW No 5 – Can Big Smashed Reactors be Repaired, Ever?
- YRTW No 4 – When Less is More
- YRTW No 3 – … is premeditated random murder, in my opinion and others.
- YRTW No 2 – Have a good Radiation Day today
- YRTW No 1 – The radiation measurements are much higher today than years ago
“Jeeeez, where is Master Sergeant Woods, 3rd Army Hangman in WWII? We need him to hang these stainless steel Psychopaths and their political hirelings, all legal like.”
“Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!”
“Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2016-2017. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
“Five previous columns are at the end of each article.
“Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!”
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 201. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols.
SINCE MARCH 2011
See New Videos: All Nuclear Reactors Leak All Of The Time
MORE NICHOLS ON NUCLEAR AROUND THE WORLD
‘Good luck on keeping your friends or kids out of the Rad snow.
Have them check out #RadSnow and #DodgeRadsNow. It might help.’
Read more on Rad Snow at: Your Radiation This Week No 38
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW